Monday, March 22, 2010

Vote!

Alright, I'm submitting a couple of pieces to the Spring Salon at the Springville Museum of Art. I have three candidates, but I can only submit TWO, so I need your input! Which of these three should I submit?
There's this one, which I've posted about before. It is now framed...
There is this one, which I have also posted about, but I've fixed the background as per some friendly advice...this one has not yet been framed, but that is easily remedied...

And then there's this one, which I STILL cannot get a good photo of. It's big (36" x 36") and it's cooler in temperature than it is here. And this is obviously quite blurry...but it's one of my favorites...
What do you think? If you were a juror which would you receive (and which would you be most likely to award, if any?)

8 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm no pro here, so take my advice with a grain of salt. But if it were me, I'd submit the last one. I LOVE the ones of Nora, but the last one just jumps out at me. Good luck! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one as well. Of the two of Nora, I like the close up one a little more. I love the shape of her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I like the first one the most. Sorry to make things difficult. Would it help if I tell you you're amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the first one, I think its the strongest of the the three. They are all delightful though. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote with Jessica! I don't know or really understand what a judge may think, just know what I like.
    Best wishes and follow your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first and the third! I love looking at your work Tandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you know me. I am in your ward. I am the primary president. Anyway I love the first one. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say, I can't stop staring at the last one. This is museum bound. I feel Jim Henson, Frank Frazetta, and Soviet work camp simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete